About Me:


Hello, My name is Ry Garrison, I am a 19 year old freshmen, at LBCC. I am a Graphic Design major with a large interest in business. I work as a Machinist, and have for a few years off and on. I currently run a online business, and am starting a few others. I love media creation through many mediums, and I enjoy both creative and professional sides. I am taking BA223 because its apart of my degree, but I am also very excited to use the skills I learn within the class to benefit my personal projects.

 Lots of things about marketing interest me, but for the most part, I like the social psychology aspect, I want to know how to really get people hooked, and understand why they should enjoy something that I create or sell. During personal projects and not contracted work I like to create things that I enjoy, this usually results in others enjoying them to. I don't try to appeal to a large audience but rather a niche audience that will pay attention to details, creativity, and quality. 

I have a lot of interests, I used to ride BMX bikes, and film skate/bike videos, I am really into film cameras, and stuff like that. My biggest interest and hobby outside of school would have to be cars though, I have been building, and drifting cars since I got my license, and its been the root of all my financial issues since. Its a painstaking process of breaking, crashing, and fixing, but its worth it when its good. I am really interested in the origins of drifting, and true to the roots styles of driving, also "Shakotan" or "Kyusha" style cars, but my taste is pretty vast. Besides driving and working on cars, I spend a lot of time studying and finding out more about the cultures within the car scene I am interested in, whether it be on the internet through obscure forums and videos, or old out of production magazines, and a lot of stalking Japanese auction sites for more parts I cant afford, I spend most of my free time with cars. 

Here is me and one of my cars when I went drifting a while ago with some friends, small crashes are a pretty common occurrence, its important to just have fun and drive hard. 



Comments

Popular Posts